ONTARIO CANADA - LONG-TERM

ONTARIO - CANADA

April 27, 2023

I decided to remain in my home Province of Ontario in Canada where I was born (September 1, 1985 North Bay) long-term after leaving Alberta & British Columbia in August 2022

I don't want to hear about my workplace - professional experiences in Saskatchewan, Alberta or British Columbia or private life experiences including from others 

My personal long-term plan involves owning an Ontario residence & assets in the Province while maintaining an international travel budget then separate joint - CIG assets with the Koslov & Yoshimoto with R Bennett families in multiple countries 

HAVANA INTERNATIONAL 3+ RESOLUTION 

Efforts to resolve & unman + settle plus required surgical intervention then physiotherapy plus long - term health for permanent injuries sustained prior to & after 2012 

Retirement residence ages 37-38+

Rural - specific property in Ontario, Canada as private personal home residence then assets at & travel options 

Partial - full retirement while overseeing an investment portfolio, joint & CIG portfolios to sustain lifestyle 

Vehicle options + assets at residence then security, health - dental & dietary options 

Private dating options: specific female dating partner plus screened social circles only

Not returning to USA or Western Canada (Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta or British Columbia) over Havana International 3+ & Palm Springs 2022 for the remainder of my life  

EXPERIENCES 2002-2023

Dictated versus conscious decisions. Havana International 3+ including review of 1985-2001 experiences in my life cycle 

Residences 

Areas within Canada & international that I agreed to rent or own & or as an investment versus those dictated to work around in order to gain experience & develop knowledge & skill with carer & in my private life 

Workplaces - career related

Dictated versus chosen. Workplaces in a daily schedule I worked at & chose consciously versus those I was forced to include against my will overlapping with no conflict of interest 

Education - training related 

Chosen consciously versus those I was forced to waste time at: different upgrade high school after earning a diploma plus private workplace - career industry specific versus University - College & other 

Private life - social & dating 

Those I chose consciously to spend time around versus those in was dicated to include or to consider despite conflicting common interests, vocabulary, social style & standards in ettiquette 

2023. Rebuilding a new life after the 2012-2023 attacks - Havana International 3+ plus other efforts prior while salvedging & restructuring my investment portfolio plus credentials & physical body with a strategic plan 

Dr Sydney Bennett 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023