HOME IN ONTARIO

HOME IN ONTARIO 

As a child & teenager it was North Bay area Northern Ontario then Oakville-Toronto or Niagara Region 

As an adult it has not changed with the exception of travel residences & I had owned a home I had as rental income in NE Calgary 2012-2023 & a share in a Los Angeles property between 2000's-2023 yet I cash in for 2023 due to Havana International 3+ 

Niagara Region - Toronto is once again home. I spent time there between 2014-2017 after some time in Northern Ontario plus others including Ottawa - Montreal between 2000's-2014 despite time in Western Provinces & with travel for work - studies & other interests 

Niagara Region is home... in my partial retirement. VQA while I intend to keep a more Northern option as a cottage setting on a lake 

Niagara Region + Muskoka area slightly North of Barrie & separate shared Toronto option in downtown near CN Tower plus my international travel budget & overall portfolio 

PUBLIC INVESTMENTS 

CIG The Commonwealth International Group

North America Lake Tahoe - Calgary 

International Zurich - Nice - Melbourne 

City: Sydney Underground 

CIG + Toronto  

Private & joint + share in CIG privately held & public market international investments 

Schedule: no work. Retired age's 36-37 managing investment portfolio while maybe taking on a term gig or project at times. $1 + US Bn investments & Net Worth plus owed settlement over Havana International 3+  

Dr Sydney Bennett 

https://www.niagararegion.ca/government/budget-taxes/prop-tax-calculator.aspx?rnd=1234#breakdown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023