DESPERATE & PATHETIC

 DESPERATE & PATHETIC 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Throughout these efforts by the three clusters of Ontario labs persons involved & connected misrepresenting my life cycle of experiences between 1985-2011 & again between 2012-2023 used different people I met or had as roommates to discredit me in another way claiming I was to be a submissive pathetic person all of a sudden that was desperate & willing to talk to + forgo personal information trusting anyone not realizing how people can be (criminals, fraudsters, those that commit illegal acts or cheat tow faced fake friends & enemies or cheats)

I was now in the eyes of these vile particular conscious beings a pathetic desperate loser looking for attention pretending to be something I am not while they held themselves & others far above me even with less experience or credentials as they in their sick minds decided their were superior alongside others & I was to be held at the bottom dweller status yet in reality I consciously do not out up with that ah*t from any one person that had or does or may exist as in the past daily between 1985-2023

These people using this basic "femanine focused desperate" no standards, no-boundaries care free "stupid" idea of myself & others felt & even convinced the melted they were better than me while I felt either equal or far above yet silent & how I allowed performance & my results plus social skill, knowledge & ability to do the speaking as they just fell short in most cases (almost always) while I walked circles around them often without trying naturally

Injuring my face & body or spine - neck then damaging my image using different persons or efforts makes little difference... that is just sabotage just like using neurological technology to socially sabotage me whole I found & find another way to still communicate consciously working around

It just makes those responsible pathetic & those acting as if I am desperate seem desperate themselves & reliant on others while I was always independent & never reliant on one person in life (and never will be as I am always the dominant force)

Connecting me with a program or course so I can develop skill through training & experience sure... bonding with a mentor type? I always overpower or out do then become above them & laugh

BRINGING PEOPLE IN AT 3 LAB CLUSTERS 
-----------------------------------------------------------------

The three Ontario lab clusters expect if they declare I am to be a certain way & using their opinions & perspectives I am to now turn into different people that are like that they then want to use a power in number strategy of supporters & different people that are like that to force me to conform & accept to being like them even with the fact I am not & was not & never will be socially, physically & psychologically or intellectually including education

This includes bringing in the ret*rded handicap disability persons (which I normally do not discriminate against unless they expect me to be like them as I am not & was not a disability - handicap person)

This also includes ret*rded LGBTQ + lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (which I normally do not discriminate against unless they expect me to be like them as I am not & was not a gay person)

The same goes for anything else of this nature

If your with Jacqueline Francis Keller & Adam Keller they are with drug dealing contractors & Boko-Haram plus dangerous gang - groups in Ottawa which I do not trust 

Dangerous ethnic gangs - Ottawa & Ottawa Valley association between different groups operating 

RELIANT & LEVELS OF ATTACHMENT

Do I take lead from & rely on others rather than blaze my own trail of confidence learning myself then developing my own skill while creating a sound financial portfolio in my own life leaving me the freedom regardless of scale from smaller to larger to afford me the ability to make choices consciously for mayelf rather than pitch in with a group & go along with in a vote or follow others along as a sad pathetic or equal yet joined along puppy face fu*k

"Cute ladies that are sure missive & reliant are exception in situations where they contribute in other areas. I am a fearless leader personality so I do not bow down or submit ever to anything that exists" - Sydney

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sydney Bennett, Dr


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023