"WE ALREADY KNOW"

 "WE ALREADY KNOW"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The persons involved at the one lab cluster harassing me between all efforts taken against me between 2012-2023 they kept chanting if I thought or imagined & remembered while reiterating what I see, think, imagine or remember by stain we already know into my skull & hears whilst saying nothing into my throat or through my mouth or while saying something else at the same time with multiple persons stationed at the device watching me & through me

They would state

We know
We already know
Get out of here
Who knew?

Then a list of other phrases in attempts to shut me down so I would not think demanding I shut up & don't function or move an inch & if I do I do not while thinking, remembering or imagining if they feel it's okay otherwise they will administer detention & execution practices

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sydney Bennett, Dr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023