ACTIVITIES - EXPECTATIONS

 ACTIVITIES - EXPECTATIONS

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Brain Trauma

Once I am cleared for May 1 due to Brain Trauma while in Toronto between November 2022 - March 2023 in which kept me in Toronto at a Government shelter close to a couple hospitals while my Siamese cat was in Palm Springs in their Animal shelter due to  the efforts of those operating at & with the one Ontario lab clusters

This is from non-stop trauma caused by the one lab & those connected daily between 2012-2023 plus efforts taken before 2012

-----------------------------------------------------------------

EXPECTATIONS

My personal conscious expectations

My daily work schedule with morning, day, night & evening routines

Specific strict diet - nutrition including a morning & evening massage 

Restrictions until after 2023-2025 surgeries & treatments due to 2012-2023 efforts taken against me by the one lab

Mountain sports
Ocean sports
Yoga + meditation
Arts & creative space
Private events

Renovating my new Canadian residence + restructuring & maintenence of my overall personal & joint portfolios. International portfolio

MY PHYSICAL HEALTH STATUS 

"My spine & neck maybe after 2025 if I can negotiate to unman the one labs device first & heal I could ride a motorcycle, motocross or harscrambles & FMX or race quad again or sled yet for now I am too injured & would risk death if I even try to ride. I can drive a vehicle still yet have to be careful with anything physical for now mainly since between 2013-2023" - Sydney

UNRESTRICTED LICENCE 

In the Province of Ontario I am a Class AZM2 or AZM licenced driver with endorsements for school bus & semi-truck driving commercially & professionally   

Verified insured private & commercial professional experience 

2002-2023 licenced driver. Canada & USA

Motorcycle - Airbrake + all vehicles 

"I hold a Class 16Q in British Columbia & Alberta or a Class A-M in most US Stsyes" - Sydney 

Ontario 

https://www.ontario.ca/document/official-ministry-transportation-mto-bus-handbook/licence-classes-and-combinations

Alberta 

https://www.alberta.ca/mandatory-entry-level-training-for-class-1-and-2-drivers-licences.aspx

British Columbia 

https://www.icbc.com/driver-licensing/types-licences/Pages/Get-your-commercial-driver-licence.aspx

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sydney Bennett, Dr


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023