I WILL NEVER LISTEN... LABS

I WILL NEVER LISTEN... LABS ----------------------

Some humans that had & do exist versus others understand ----------------------------------------

Message daily between 1985-2011 & every second to the one Ontario lab plus any others that get any ideas

No!

I would nor submit to your efforts in dictating me once between that time frame & I will never listen to anyone you bring in or contact or reference 

Try to tell me what to do. Your met with resistence & fu*k no, fu*k that!

My injuries are nothing more than the daily result if not feign willing to listen & take order command from those physically there operating on past & mow present 24 hour rotational teams with guests flown in operating with different persons & groups through different offline, online, mobile & telephone channels of communication 

I never accept or take order! 

You try to tell me what to do. I resist & never take order

My body & conscious decisions with legal right as human being & citizen 

Worker, investor, tax paying voter. Parent now since 03-04 & not a submissive lost don't kiw what to do butt fu*k hurt following sheep following suit down your or any rabid hole okay. ... man. Lady. Wh*re!


Miss daisy is the one lab collective 


LIKE YOUR FU*KING KIDDING ME? --------------

Then if I meet you people wireless in response resisting you administer normal to detention & execution practices or & a combination as I am now in trouble or going to be like a little child 

Literally these fu*king clowns trying to grant me commanded permissions & yet like how's about no. No no no!


Commands like only since 2012. Brush teeth?

Don't forget your mitties as it's bur bur cold out out & keys please omg my robot persons going to get locked out!

Now that you made me desert that water floater it's like no... maybe once a week as I'm in a shelter imprisoned temporarily in Toronto in Ontario Canada very far from home until we reach a resolution 

Frustration. Like beyond what the definition

Pissing me off none-stop multiple times a day every day since mainly 2012 while inflicting pain causing & temporary & permanent injuries

I once went for a massage, physiotherapy + chiropractic & resistence strength work out sessions in Niagara Falls,  Burlington, Hamilton & Red Deer then Sylvan Lake between 2014-2021 yet the one lab caused more damage on the way to & from plus while there. Five or six clinics then a few tests for work related interests 

Neck - spine, entire body 

The majority of those involved are families & often male perspective anti-gay pervert persons that enjoy tormenting & torturing people wirelessly from the inside out 


THEFT WIRELESSLY -------------------------------------

My one gore tex jacket was forfieted at the airport teaveling & the one lab destroyed my Oakley jacket in February 2023. $600 Canadian dollars each gone. Written off because you man handled me destroying on giving away 

Hundreds into thousands of dollars into millions of losses now between 1985-2023 so the one Ontario lab can operate me 


--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr Sydney Nicola R Bennett

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023