ORG*SMS BY DECISIONS

ORG*SMS BY DECISIONS 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Gender choice is based on orga*m ability

I have to be able to get off with a thin lady otherwise what is a human body good for outside of communication 

I mean like honestly?

Orga*ms & reproduction then silent & vocal communication 

Male or female & or gender variation physically not psychologically 

It's rare I'd wake up & be like hey
 
Damn. I really want a ah, hot guy? Nude? To like make a kiss with & to allow him to touch & I put his c*ck inside my mouth using saliva  (taking from eperienced c*ck au*k women friends experience) 

Gee those c*ck au*ker friends of mine & others I end up with or around 

Thanks for the bl*w job tips guys (gee thanks... looks in both directions with hand gesture)

So after this if he is not to drained to grunt at my insides maybe also allow him entrance into the playground & the fu*k

Who sings the dynamite & milkshake songs about my ex wife the one not other two while stating hers is better than mine & I'm like dude I am packing a penile implant & so his sh*t going into my implant? What the fu*k?

Dudes just wanting to smash my implant & rock me so he fu*ks my brains out 

Yay we can't fu*k

Onto next order of business 

Yes like poh-dunk a dunk leading up to?

A baby bump 

Milestones (even for red carpets & pilots that flew them there if you understand?)

Fire puss traps. Like red hair landing stripes

MAKE MORE THREATS ON MY BEHALF

That justifies the 2012-2023 terror attacks & efforts taken before 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

DIRTY LITTLE TRAMPS VERSUS RESPECTED 

Reformed respected from foul vile mistakes & scandals

Your best you know to sit at home & have diner, get your self showed & real ready. Alone (check). Pull out youp*rn.com or similar & select 10-20 browsers of different content to suffer through & a beer

Lubrication & before you c*m hold off & siffle through skeaz bag

It's maybe better than some dirty little tramp stank as cont little wh*ring heart breaking thriving two faced fake act b*tch that puts it on until your a second thought being used while another is tapping her p*say at the same time while she becomes a real revolver

A cheery bomb slur using it to giant socially,  financially & she managers mistresses like a shark but risks the stank as disease she is in filth from one then spreads herself across multiple in different ways even with actual & your all sick & dying 

See pretty ladies assure like a drew-ge (drug)

See what your dirty little brain inside your mushroom cap d*ck did for you today... blue balls & your fu*ked again 

Fox & Hound. Jaax your my pocession & my Audry but aww fell short & another... and another then the girl mill just keeps on revolving 

https://youtu.be/PffQ28NHKE8

As long as the pen*'s exists we are in business & catering to he female gender I understand yet... the male - woman equation is money as ia the modern American dream - middle class 

PIPE DOWN 

Yes African American hot little thin half hood upscale attitudes & other walks inspired a response so I can get in your face & cut you down ripping you apart in a rant using actual 

You understand your insinuating & I am setting the record  

Stops talking. Firm upscale response. Chin lifted in sobriety as superiority as response 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Sydney Nicola R Bennett 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023