WHAT I HATE IN LIFE

 WHAT I HATE IN LIFE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Overweight people

Males

Most females

Most LGBTQ people

Disabled people

I am not a big people person as I cannot fu*king stand people especially if they were physically at the three Ontario labs or connected to anyone that had been between 1980's-2022

The rare situation where I can "ignore" my complete disinterest in most life forms on earth in public or at anytime anywhere including occupationally is rare otherwise I want to be left alone & not be bothered in spaces the three labs with the insane Government stalkers made sure I cannot be as they locked me down sterilized since 2005 after efforts taken against me before 2005 so I cannot do what I was expecting or became acustomed to

Dr Sydney Nicola R Bennett 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023