WANT TO LIE

 YOU WANT LIE

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am making sure everyone that physically entered the three Ontario labs are killed between 2022-2025 & before 2026 as I have compensated with multiple international groups a Corporate draft to have everyone that physically entered the three labs operating or monitoring sourced Havana Sydrome causing wireless neurological technology killed for choosing to go into people's heads to illegal monitor & or monitor & control their bodies

The contacts of those that operated at the labs on 24 hour rotational teams with guests & volunteers flown or drive in which operated through different offline, online, telephone or mobile channels of communication

We are not allowing anyone that had taken involvement to live. Life imprisonment or death for what you did to my body & life daily between 2012-2022 or before 2012 & for leaking information out of my head then crediting third parties that are not responsible

Dr Sydney Nicola R Bennett  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023