TURNED MY WIFE AGAINST ME

TURNED MY WIFE AGAINST ME

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The people that thought they could date or sleep with my wife Jackie are people I paid to have investigated, interrogated then discredited & brutally killed with multiple international groups as I did not agree to divorce her & she did not agree to divorce me in 2014 of October. The one Ontario lab with those brought in & contacted decided to do this in 2014 then they got Jackie on their side through people between 2008-2014 using different people

I am not play with one person that visually see or talked to Jackie between 2007-2022 including those that dated or lived with & had sex with my wife not theirs. I am also against the fact she had Ethan without me

Everyone that got between Jackie Keller & I between 2007-2014 & again between 2014-2022 are getting killed if they physically entered the three Ontario labs between that time frame or before 2007

JACKIE'S BODYBAS A BEVARIAN WIFE WAS CONNECTED TO SOMETHING

She is not welcome to date or do what she did or spend time around those she had between 2007-2014 & or again between 2014-2022. I do not care if any male or female got song well with her family members in the Ottawa Valley or Ottawa. The three Ontario labs operated intervening against Rue Cypress & Alpha with our inteneed plans in Quebec, Western Canada & California 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Sydney Nicola R Bennett 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023