RETALIATION

 RETALIATION 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Duputy Prime Prime Minister Parliament is getting killed with everyone in Parliament & Canadian - Federal & Provincial Government

Justin Trudeau - Killing his entire family with everyone connected

Anthony Rota - Killing his entire family with everyone connected

We expect every remaining Prime minister killed with everyone in every Government position past & present killed plus anyone in lobby groups or & Political Parties. This includes current & part Defence Ministers

The people involved that physically entered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY ADULT MARRIAGE TO JACKIE

2007-2014 

Jackie listens to me in our marriage & I listen consciously to myself making 100% of rules myself otherwise she is sued over our prenuptial - 50% separation clause with joint & separate assets & investments

Everyone that met Jackie, my third wife born in 1988 is getting killed for having visually seen her let alone anything else while we murder her, her child Ethan & anyone we connected her to having met

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE THE LABS DESTROYED MY LIFE

The one of three Ontario labs operating with the people brought in & connected are getting killed with the Government electees, employees & workers in retaliation for destroying my body & adult life, daughters lives plus my third marriage to Jackie Keller

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Sydney Nicola R Bennett  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023