REALITY

 REALITY 

------------------------------------------------------------------


My take on my own androgynous leaning choice in expression gender then sexuality has not changed since 1990's

A-sexual non-sexual & no interest in people sexual unless it my partner in private & subtle signs of affection in public. Not a public person. Very strict & demanding yet strategic & calculated form of "chill" using a scientific-social approach naturally

----------------------------------------------------------------------

LGBTQ

I tolerate yet I am okay for myself with lesbian & bisexual or pansexual women. I do not consider the male gender or transfer males or trans women to date. I tolerate with rules, boundaries & expectations

I have not changed how I am or my perspective since 1990's. I am not ever going to while I am alive in this body consciously

Accepting reference in being called a gay I do not without a tooth dripping fister okay. Rabbies. Androgynous lesbian or heterosexual woman with cover boyfriend partner doubling as security then secret gay lover girl. A menstruating person as partner. I cannot handle being called gay. Ever. It's lame. I like vag*na "ladies" as a life partners first as friend zones & guy friends second then expression genders & as a partner a woman. I don't do the gay boys thing or anything with males in that way unless it's occupational staged

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Sydney Nicola R Bennett

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023