PLAYED OUT

PLAYED OUT

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

People keep that spark or interest in & with snowboarding I am all out & skateboarding it's like that mainly. I graduated back into different interests

I am onto specific racing. Truggies-trucks & side by sides first then ATV or moto & motocross or haresrambles then surf or wake surf over others

Path of least resister especially with like injuries & recovering from

I am not doping myself. Tests & trials are over now. The odd cigarette or coffee once every six months

There's still interest in sciences, technology, film making, music, performance arts & areas described within the 11-25 hours yet I have retired myself from not sled biking but skateboarding, snowboarding, wake boarding, wake skating or anything that's a strain on my neck & spine too much. Snowboarding I can still & skate but I grew bored over time

I love racing & adrenalin or acting, writing & creative sociology with an athropolgist - psychological approach in gender & different areas of earth's history. It seems like a lot but once you gain understanding it all intertwines together as one to pull from like your in the center & can just connect it all

Dr Sydney Nicola R Bennett


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023