PHOBIA

 PHOBIA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Vomiting & how to not piss myself or vommit through meditation voiding embarrassment & humiliation 

TOLERANCE YET I CANNOT

I have a developed phobia. I can tolerate LGBTQ. I cannot tolerate people wanting me to be a LGBTQ lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans or queer person

I date women in my private life & will consider a security guard as a cover husband depending on how I am living

I cannot handle that sh*t. I also cannot handle

It was myself & Jackie then people wanted me to be a closet homosexual with Jackie & that she should be with a straight male & raise children while they worked to make me look mentally ill while mutating my body in neurological research & experiments by force

I can handle characters being different than me in a project but I am not then or others which are also not me.

Comparisons are hard as I have to ignore

Androphobia is a fear of males or most. I have that especially after the 2012-2022 attacks & no actual real attraction to makes

Dr Sydney Nicola R Bennett 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023