PHILLY FU*K FACE

PHILLIP  PROULX

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This man in Arnprior 2008-2009 with Jackie brother Brandon was a total fu*ing douche bag fagg*t d*ck with its family & extended family

He is a fagg*t fu*k aggressive mental patient that I, Sydney hate passionately

They complete thieving d*cks then turn around and describe me as a d*ck ye they ripped me off for over $10 Million dollars between 2007-2014 & literally lied, misrepresented me in comparison to others & operated with the one Ontario lab to isolate, discredit & execute me with multiple persons operating in a power in numbers strategy

I was a what you call fake supportive amicable person for Jackie to coax the fu*ker into court to come clean with the three labs so I could sue the piece of vile parasite

Fu*k you

Tekari & Sydney destroyed & are destroying everyone Jacuqleine Francis Keller met in their pathetic lives in every nook & cranny on earth in over 60 countries

Oh some fagg*t Asa fu*k gets along well with Jackie incestuous murderous Uncle Brother Philly the grade 8 drop out retard on Stone road in Renfrew county? The price of vile sh*t

Fu*k you. Philly should be deceased years ago!

WE ARE AT WAR 

Valid. Ottawa Scene versus Socal & internationally 

We are brutally murdering these people for spying on us at or with the three Ontario labs between 2007-2014. We are killing them as they should all be serving life sentences 

That is what we worked out. Their deaths between 2022-2025 & before 2026

PHILLIP FU*K FACE 

This parasitic human is getting killed with every family member, extended family member & minor ages 0-17 & those a he's 18-100+ & this peasant poor Canadian family what's me, at $6.2 US Billion & over $100 US Million to be jealous of their pathetic red neck incest asses's? 

The nerve of these red neck teeth 

Jealous? After having been r*ped,  seized of my portfolio, funds & adult life because of Jackie & I am to write it off & let it go? While she lives a free life between 2007-2022 & I am locked down between 2012-2022

The males she date-fu*ked are going into he grave early for the Canadian Parliament & Mario Dion regardless because fu*k all you all


Dr Sydney Nicola R Bennett




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023