PASSION - BECOMING

 PASSION - ANIMATED

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

THREATS SHAKESPEARE

Look at... every threat made on this section blog here & in the 11-25 hours connected is threats made in interrogation by one & only

The one Ontario laboratory housing the Havana wireless connected to my body illegally

Threats valid or invalid & validity of threat made on my behalf to justify watch & control for weird ones at or visiting one Ontario lab as I am wherever & they are there while they contact whoever, whenever & I am like connected now no choice of own to lab plus two others & Montreal - LA & Coachella

Shannon Curry becomes me quite well in Johnny Depp & Amber Heards Virginia lag of their dramatic review & display of acting or realism in their separate lives spring 2022

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Sydney Nicola R Bennett

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023