MY WIFE + OFFROADING

SUICIDAL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was put on suicide watch wireless in 2013 for spending a few weeks looking up the afterlife & near death experiences

I wasn't suicidal. I was just doing my routine cover research into experiences on earth like death

Cannot even do that now... then they cost me the girl (Jackie at the time)

This sucked. I was also restricted in Calgary then Airdrie between 2012-2013 with no explanation at all

Like I was to go to a golf then off road event with my wife & was restricted by the one lab so someone else accompanied then she like started fu*king around

You now? A real devoted wife I had in Alberta. Incredible woman with no morals or boundaries but I love dher allegedly

My commensment speech in science in Montreal & the 33rd District

My wife Jackie... anyways I moved on & once again she's in a different percentile in my perspective than others

Dr Sydney Nicola R Bennett

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023