MY LIFE

 MY LIFE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary

Extreme abuse, r*pe, torture, psychological control & physical restraint plus excuses to justify then my efforts & solitary confinement for life

Expanded

Neurological sciences, my portfolio, a fight for control of my body against more than one lab with their involvement simontaneously then a war & I am knocked down & terrorized for over a decade then negotiations fail, people are killed & I spend life in a solitary cell while my daughter enjoys everything I worked for while working around the labs using different people & strategic efforts

My only DNA child I assisted in raising plus my global influence with the 11-25 hours description of the Havana Canada 3+ Ontario Labs Massacre case has some potential for positive change. It will do nothing for me other than people know my life story, facts & can learn from it

Some Choose Suicide

I chose to fight to remain alive against those trying to brutally murder me for or with the three Ontario labs

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Sydney Nicola R Bennett 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023