MOVING ON

 MOVING ON

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I did in 2014 of October. The people at one lab with this involved & connected did not & refused to allow for my move on efforts to transpire from Jacqueline Francis Keller the motor farm girl Canadian that felt I was different items including wild animal to ride in Ottawa apartment. Twisted as Jaax: Jacqueline Francis Keller is 1/2 cross most days

I am used to a funny farm of psychiatric different but that was something else. I am still coming down from the whole adrenaline of why did the one an attack me in the first place

Wacky Jackie was not like Anna or others. Not really my type after College. I knew that & the one lab would not allow me to move on between 2014-2022 yet I tried to under attack between 2014-2022 In Ontario, Alberta & white travelling in USA & Canada for work & other interests

Dr Sydney Nicola R Bennett 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023