MARRIAGE 07-14

 MARRIAGE 2007-2014

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The one Ontario lab destroyed my marriage & adult life plans to Jacqueline Francis Keller to raise 2-6 more children with Tekari & Carl involved & my DNA daughter Rebecca Madison Koslov Bennett

I was further mutilated by the one Ontario lab. Everyone that been looked at my wife is getting fu*ked up real bad & killed. My wife not yours you little Canadian fu*ks

Does anyone involved understand pocession of a human being

The tofino be variant illuminati rituals & passion if picking said fight & woman listens & respond

Alright. The daily outlet of masculine-femanine is over. Maybe we should it use Jackie as a focus point in the LSD devouring neurological technology sex cult blood ritual

The people at Helter-Skelter Toronto Shelter can hear this chatter. It's bad. They could become confused

Slightly over animated
 
Fu*k the marriage. She wanted to put a blue monster strap on in my an*'s & run me around the apart riding like a dog on MDMA with whips then she devoured a Sri Lanken thin skinning pen*'s in a rage

The switch roles were bad. You can really fu*k your bowels maybe with an aggressor like Jackie at the well. Allowing her to take charge was a Zeena Warrior beast kind masculine & the one lab forces me to mock her submissive role & take the pegging while she whips me because I am the wild life. Jackie whip the wold live & ride the wolf life then a female to male trans grown facial hair mustache ride for the Jackie. Yes ma'am you can ride the mustache "pouts" mustache

I didn't like really being do sober getting pegged as the wild life in the Ottawa apartment with Jackie specting I am Roudolph in filth

Canadian girls are weird. Jackie a weird ones in College when I was her tutor... then like I am driving the nymph to Camp Fortune & fingers plus the Ottawa river park way like Coca-hola in British Columbia 

H1N1. Into the ice cold bath soldier. Winks. Into bath Jaax. She submits crying oh but mister 

WE HAD BEEN ALL OVER CANADA 

Quebec to British Columbia between 2007-2014 focused on studies, travel & our interests then like sex & drug allegations 

Weird animated sex allegations yet one Ontario lab & Rue Cypress has it recorded allegedly. Passionate sexual experiences with reminder notes, passion & strategic tactic 

Dr Sydney Nicola R Bennett  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023