MARRIAGE OTTAWA

 MARRIAGE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We used to have my Ottawa Police Officer & Government Intelligent agent or friends in different areas of Rue Cypress or Hollywood & Fashion over now & then to drink, watch a movie or so & we would go cycling & snowboarding or mountain biking between busy study & work schedules

The one cops wife thought I was bad influence & feared he would want to hook up with Jackie or I, Sydney

We had some UK, US & Aussies then locals in Ottawa - Montreal hanging out if not Jordan or we would visit or have Jackie family over

I mean a green vibratory then blue strap on of size girth & length then a purple small vibrator then the wii-vibe couples vibrator & selection of other items 

Jackie was very not romantic but sexual. Incredibly sexually charged & impossible to impress 

I'm not the wildlife. I know people thought male & female that yes I would be something they could put items into or other but no. I deep I am the one putting items into them instead as the more masculine of the two 

WE HAD BEEN ALL OVER CANADA 

Quebec to British Columbia between 2007-2014 focused on studies, travel & our interests then like sex & drug allegations 

Weird animated sex allegations yet one Ontario lab & Rue Cypress has it recorded allegedly. Passionate sexual experiences with reminder notes, passion & strategic tactic

Dr Sydney Nicola R Bennett 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023