LOST HER AGAIN CANADA

 FU*K YOU CANADA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

People described in every nook & cranny of over 60+ countries had requests for the three Ontario labs that carried out the 2012-2022 terror attacks

They did not want their address shared. So I went & got dirt on them & evert g out of their bank accounts, Government accounts & everything I could then shared it for the piece of sh*t vile Canadians in a nice gesture for what the Canadian Government & the thee eland with those involved & connected did to me between 2012-2022 & before between 2005-2011 & before 2005

I did this as a gift because fu*k all you all

That is all. Come at me & your a robot getting screamed at to death with them loved ones ya'll had with yo genitalia

Alright? Alright

Ant no Canadian getting paid for fu*king my body up. I'll have their bodies destroyed witless & all their sh*t taken then hold them down at the bottom laughing. Like socially isolated & financially homeless & starving like a little marvy the fu*k tooth

Hey. Yeah. 

Haha Canada 

Dr Sydney Nicolas R Bennett 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023