KELLER + CANMORE

 KELLER IS DEAD BETWEEN 2022-2025

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a looney bin because the one Ontario lab brutally wirelessly attacks me while living in Calgary & Airdrie 2012-2013 because in Airdrie I complained of a negative reaction to medication taken from a clinic due to an injury in Kelowna from a motor vehicle accident I did not cause on the way back from snowboarding with my then loyal wide Jacqueline Francis Keller that we stem thinner & more attractive that fu*ke around on me in Ottawa between 2008-2011 with a Sri-Lanken husband

Loyal wives club. Shattered heart "faint" (aww sorry don't truly care that much)

Silver Tip. Kai Krings & Eric Hendry. I bring the fire Jackie to see them for diner before they are off for got met food & drinks on the weekend in can more when we were living in Calgary or Cnamore. Kai's ret*red faggy friend hits on Jackie. I let it slide & am just not okay with the homosexual that wants his little c*ck lodged right into my wife without me there & they try to claim I want to f*ck men so I am like. Jackie the focus then & I don't want your d*ck like you want Jackie & I to what your d*ck together

Even Kai wanted us to want Kai. It was twisted gross

Snowboarding in Rockies then like Drinks & Canmore bar (Diving Dive Dive). Dirt fu*king bag bars

I was pissed off. Like. People WA red to get between Jackie & I, Sydney. I was not down with that at all. She was my wife & inevitably between those efforts & her family plus those connected then the three Ontario labs the fu*let's turned her against me destroying all my efforts to be married to her

Like we went out & I made subtle signs to show others & body language that we were together but nope. Not good enough at all. Still inquire & I had to hold back to void an explanation versus assault charge  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Sydney Nicola R Bennett 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023