JAAX THE TARD

JACKIE JACKIE FU*KING B*TCH TARD 

We are not friends. You would expect ad I can get like this sarcastically with some but like fu*k you Jackie <3

RIPS ME OFF FOR OVER 10 MILLION

Lies to look good. Makes me look like sh *t. Ladies can be such cont'd sometimes so I increased trust to more advanced strategies legally & privately 

Fu*king fu*k 

I took her all over Canada & to to resorts then introduced her to some people that mattered & others that not

Revelstoke. 2012 I pack the 2010 Honda Civic Sport she had to have in my name as her credit was bunk. So we get the snowboard ah*t in & off from downtown Calgary to like not the Best Western as my normal as it's slim pickings in Revy to not a KOA Chalet but the Sand Man with backcountry sledders & my Kelowna contact with security

Her birthday. Snowboarding & diner, beers, hot tub then lots of sex after Eric was like there as he was last time with others

I don't go into the mountains without a team

I had brought Jackie to the Revelstoke Recreation centre like the H20 in Kelowna yet it was just us cruising around & some trees, powder & whatever.  Our regular then while snowboarding

It's a puss off she agreed to what the lab & others demanded wasting my time for 7 years then raising children without me & literally voiding me the right & ability to have my only DNA daughter before she turned 18. Some people want everything in my life to be lies supporting their assumptions against medical & documented facts especially in Canada so I am corrected by these groups of delusional psychopaths operating to declare me mentally ill delusional hallucinating weird the fu*k oh experimented on hybrid useless person

I am to agree with their highly offensive lies which leads me to be 100% against Canada as a result and anyone that physically enters & that connects with those involved at the three Ontario labs

The goal was to isolate, discredit, sabotage & force me to agree with lies & ensure I could not do a whole lot or have a whole lot in life while holding me down wirelessly 24/7 between 2012-2022

2012-2013 my rights & full control of my body was revoked permanently rather than a percentage unmanned illegally monitored

Dr Sydney Nicola R Bennett

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023