FRENCHY BOY TALK

 FRENCH LANGUAGE HAS


Masculine & French tense

Could I write form a male heterosexual perspective or gender variant rather than female?

Yes like I can just "switcher" on but like why?

That doesn't get me the one labs device moved to my building so mother fu*kers cannot hurt me any longer wireless as you have between 2012-2022 & less so before 2012

If I write in a different style or Masculine tense in English does that do anything? In different masculine male styles targeting different demographics & genre slots

What is point essentially comes in my brain right off the bat. My natural is feminine female in my brain so I have to translate to like a light switch which ain't hard for me but... it's not natural

I know what different males can be like I have studied & spent time around a lot from different countries & of different ages, race, culture, backgrounds, interests & experience plus style. I know how to become & or live amongst as male like, female or androgynous leaning female or male in different styles 

Dr Sydney Nicola R Bennett 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023