DRUGS + ALMOST AUTISM

 FIGHTING MY AUTIISM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't have autism but histrionic that the one lady came up with for Amber (head). I probably suffer from a mild form of that given my constant need for attention in ways to feed that inner self & psyche

It makes sense in that way. Especially considering my life between 90's-22

No actual allergies
No mentally ill disabilities  
No physical retardation 

Normal spectrum. Injured form brain research. Not a dork exactly. Used a computer before & instruments plus film items & can write 

Dorks write & design then perform. Almost dorks sing your sh*t & or plagerize as its got a ring to her for the investors or crazed women putting to the little girls & hybrids in pageants 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I did use some drugs. It was in tests & trials with brain research & legal which is different than others motivations. Pharmaceutical & controlled substances

Marijuana
MDMA
LSD
PCP
Special K
Cracker Cocaine
Cocaine
Heroin
Opiates
Opium
Mushrooms

Alcohol + Pain Killers

Ages 9-21 mainly. Less so before age 30 then nothing for 7 years. Sobriety. A beer maybe. Glass of wine. Some egg nog filtered & or some Brandie candies or alcoholic battered gormet ice cream sticks. Pina-coladas

As a childhood it was sodas, vodka tonics & like well the odd cigarette & maybe some whisky for the pre-whiskers of testosterone treatment. I was a Northern Ontario rural Tom boy dirt baiker type working on my portfolio & film making

I don't recommend drugs at all. Vodca tonics yes. Concoctions of alcohol in a safe amount so you don't look old quick

Opiates for pain then alternatives to substance ingestion as treatment & to maintain as I described in the 11-25 hours

I should sue for being drugged & torture r*ped in tests & trials as I was a good punk rock princess executive hybrid Tom boy mix not a drug class box dweller street side like a forgotten performer (Vancouver - Toronto failed dreams)

LAB ATTACK NERDS 

Have been neurological attacked worse ran most cases on record in history between 2012-2022. Survived & lived to tell

See the damaging "false claims" (wink) the one lab made of my past. I tried smoking a cigarette once. Didn't thin to try Marijuana & had a beer. I prefer like not coolers but like Vodca Tonics 

I tried a vodca tonic. Like wow. I wouldn't dare try it again. That's scandelous. I again to traditional. That's showing ankle (omg)

Dr Sydney Nicola R Bennett 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023