CULT

MY CANADIAN FAMILY

Cult corruption. You do not try to kissue the baby sitter. You do not try to make baby sitter kiss the babysat. I am still fu*ked up over that sh*t right there. 1990's I was after the American & Kitchener girls at there he camp site not the anything else. Plus Inscored some beers & wine bottles then like someone pot allegedly then the girls had like Spice Girls or some sh*t. I was a film maker skater teaching them things they didn't know about...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 This family when I was a child. The family & extended were like a fu*ked up cult with a weird belief on how they see things. They felt incest was okay & I thought they were fu*king disturbed people. I used to escape to spend time around others & was shuffled around to different family members as a child for dia-obideince & for having been grounded to sofas & made to reiterate what I learned in different characters

I participated socially & was engaged in school yet I was a deviant & cross at a young age due to different factors & interests I was attracted to

I cannot stand the fagg*t weirdo queen LGBTQ gay sh*t in my family or the effort a males made to change my perspective or how I am especially at the one Ontario lab while Rue Cypress Montreal & Alpha in LA did not intervene to try to demanding try to change or influence me by choice using their fu*ked up opinions & perspectives

I am 100% against my Canadian family, extended family & everyone connected plus the people ages 0-17 & those ages 18-100+ that had been at the one Ontario lab as they felt they were a controlling g authority over me & expected to take charge & control my body as a drone robot from the inside out using opinions against fact daily especially between 2012-2022

Weird the fu*k oh Canadians that want to use Co version therapy to claim people are disabilities & need to be the sterilized gay in Canada  

Jim Bennett
Sharon Oliver Bennett 
Rod Bennett 

Gay gay gay corruption & hold us diabiltieiesown at the bottom. I am not even DNA blood to these fu*king people or their children & grand children or great grand people persons kids kiddies lilly pop trench coat brown vnas with the circle window get it into a kiddies shagging wagon

The twisted cult worked with the lab. They didn't r*pe fu*k my genitalia in person as far as memory holds true here. I am not a reverse sh*tter kinda person also. Just putting that out there. Exit only not you put sh*t inside me "mister & ma'am"

It was like Cruel Intensions & Virgin Suicides with a lot of mix in there growing up on Roddy''s plantation before moving out of an aunts house aunts 16. Cecillia as someone was trying to murder me then claim I was a teenage suicide 

THE ONE LAB & GUESTS TAKE OVER 

Omg so into my mirror (self) & fans are so into self so omg. (Separates career from private life at some point inside the mind... rarely but sometimes) 

80% communicated in my way then like a bounce between Johnny Depp & Amber Heards altered style between 2009-2016/2016-2022 which evolved from the past which wasn't a cross between motorcycle motocross d*ck & like accomplished no comment lady thing "thing" 

Waltonion Inm

GIRLS KITCHENER

Tent & hook up them swimming plus sourced beets,  vodka & pot plus music 

Ages 7-12 summers when I visited between other interests then one summer three family members had a camp site on the lake 

GIRLS AMERICA 

Tent & hook up them swimming plus sourced beets,  vodka & pot plus music 

Ages 7-12 summers when I visited between other interests then one summer three family members had a camp site on the lake 

Bad news. Skateboarding & film making making out with girls & teaching good housekeeping. The org*'sm

Dr Sydney Nicola R Bennett 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023