CONNECTED

YOU DON'T WANT TO BE CONNECTED TO ME

Since 2012 I am too controversial? Honest?

Your the deciders without shareholder opinions? Industry & outside opinions?

You cannot use private life allegations against me or black list me like in 2000's-2011, 2012-2022

Big FIve Studios

These were five major film studios that were responsible for the classical Hollywood system. They included Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Warner Bros., Paramount, Fox, and RKO. All of which were "vertically integrated" meaning that production, distribution, and exhibition were handled "in-house."

The smaller companies & industry in every nook & cranny internationally 

International media connected to the three Ontario labs or Rue Cypress Montreal & LA - Coachella 

Ramirez & Keller "Noella Keller" and "Pegans" plus "Dacre Valley" like Jackie home town of "Coachella Valley" but Dacre Ontario instead you fu*king Canada b*tch

YOU CONNECTED ME TO DEVICE

So you can blacklist me... from Hollywood. Wtf. Your company's don't want to be connected to me? Wtf?

Let's intomidate & run the fu*let's out of LA & New York City. Creative control over executives & red tape 

Red carpet for what? Fu*kers

Dr Sydney Nicola R Bennett 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023