COMMUNICATION

COMMUNICATION

I have that spite. To what to offend & never give a fu*k what others think of me regardless like a trial blazing leader type if you want to reference media interviews 

I WAS INTERVIEWED A LOT IN THE 11-25 HOURS 

With anything I am a wilted rose thorn situation so people not me need to talk

So messengers & security then I can like smile & subtly use silent communication otherwise I am not socially capable of being nice enough to anything that had or does walk due to the Havana Canada 3+ Ontario Labs Massacre case

Like I can be nice to families & children or teenagers & specifics but like others will provoke & I have a lot to draw from so I have to remain dormant & suppress myself form vast "options"

I cannot even speak vocally for myself unless we agree with the one Ontario lab to move & unmanned that device

Dr Sydney Nicola R Bennett 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023