CANADIAN FAMILY

I am literally never talking to the family or those connected again as I have not since March 2015

Restraining orders. I do not communicate through others or through offline, online, mobile & telephone channels of communication 

They have their separate lives & I am not okay with them. Jacqueline Francis Keller was the last straw. I wanted to divorce or break up with her between 2008 - 2014 after her sisters funeral but faugh over the one Ontario lab to try to make work what didn't because she's a piece as is everyone she met between 1988-2022 & those connected

Hands down... fu*k her

Pure hatred


Dr Sydney Nicola R Bennett 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023