Allen Ginsburg - Mary Koslov - Michael Persinger

HOW IT ALL STARTED 

Allen Ginsburg - Mary Koslov - Michael Persinger 

Sudbury - Montreal - LA - Coachella Valley

Neurological Research + Technology

Allen & Mary with a team used to bring guests in including those with public careers for their international or skill & knowledge to assist in tests & trials with specifics including Carly Koslov & I, Sydney Bennett 

We ended up spending time around & working with or meeting a lot of different people connected to different global groups.  We then learned a lot outside of our regular lives yet maintained a regular life & kept that secondary aspect secret until 2016 disclosures were lifted 

The three labs + others operate differently from the research I was used to. I need District 33rd types to negotiate to move my device to unmanned or use under Cypress International policies - standards with a controlled environment 

Money I have CIG-FHC, Patrick & multiple interests plus a lawsuit or two in my favor to call. So over $2 US Billion personAL

Owed over $1 US Billion

Dr Sydney Nicola R Bennett 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023