33 DISTRICT

33 & MTL CAN -SA


I hadn't been able to inform Jackie in the first 6 years due to contract that non-sexualized voyeur exhibitionist security may with guests watch us in our daily lives unmanned & she would be a Bevarian wife connected into into a detachable device to protect her from threats so it's recorded & she would be legal clear in control over her own body

The three labs did not consider so they just disregarded law & watched then took control of bodies separately

I wonder like I had been running around the apartment before a small argument before she cheated in disgust she had to Dela with a budget & planning as she couldn't handle that & began cheating at work or through Land Rover Calgary

Passionate wine - running around chasing each other in the apartment while I worked virtually & random gigs while working on the labs case

Hold it steady Syd. I was asked. She used the name sweetheart or Nic. In the bathtub listening to music & intoxicated or other with perhaps

Steady. Like everything leading up to & then slow - sped up & just stop, hold & keep going. Org*sm after orgasm orally & in terms of penetration with carting touch or silent communication features

I had known she did not that we had cameras in there apartment with people spying & then LA & Montreal plus the one lab

I let a smirk out & kept on voiding awareness of these on-lookers & acted in self not character like I was alone with her then at that time

I put a lot of effort into evenings. Cook, drop clothing & background music, romance, reminder notes & cute little art pieces plus our interests & chasing each other sober without the sober around the apartment

Don't come fu*king around me with that thing Jaax. (She would run at me with a strap on & warm of how I would be punished if she was not overpowered & we would get into small fights)

The communication & efforts leading to then the follow through for over 45 minutes until we couldn't walk... slithering on the floor drunk trying to go at each other anyways as the music skips now & no CD it's just a bad cut & loop chosen

Dr Sydney Nicola R Bennett


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023