2012

 2012-2022


I still blame my piece of an ex wife Jackie that since our divorce decided we were now not even common law then married as she renounced her marriage to me for a fat douche fu*ks small pen*'s

Pays me back at no time

Goes to New York City with new kid

Opens legs decides she's smarter than everyone now because she also now has child

Buys kid stuff & motocross gear then lives without paying me back

Buys kid a mini atv & she caused the whole 2012-2022. Still neglects the just over $10 million payment

B*tch. I could have even set up an investment so it pays me for her to manage then she takes a cut but nope... her & the one lab locked me down & held me down

Amber Heard + the no body Canadian whatever farmer girl thing & money sometimes seems like

Cna someone pay me please? 

Dr Sydney Nicola R Bennett 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Murdering Barak Obama

H.I.3 - All Links December 21, 2023

Counter attacks - H.I.3 Case Sept 24, 2023